Updated: Apr 5, 2019
On the 3rd April 2019, we are here in Tung Wan Hong Kong to have our first #WisdomPenBuddies session with 63 ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder) & ASD (Autism Spectrum Disorder) students.
Together with the teachers from Tung Wan Mok Law Shui Wah School (Click here to understand more about the school), we have:
• Shared our story on daily living in the United Kingdom;
• Guided the students to understand the differences of open- and close-ended questions;
• Interacted with the students through Q&A sessions;
• Demonstrated the effectiveness of good communication through mini workshop.
15 students among the 63 would be paired with PenBuddies from the other part of the world. We hope they could enhance their ability to overcome communication challenges when they learn about different cultural backgrounds from their new PenBuddies.
• Support our mission from here
• Follow our Facebook Page from here